Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Maxpedition Fatboy Versipack



The Fatboy is a versatile sling bag, I have had this pack for a little over a year. I have used it as an EDC in the past but kind of fell away from that. It seems I was more likely to every day carry it in the winter, I think probably because it was colder and I felt I needed to carry more gear. The good part about this bag is that it has an easily accessible pouch for conceal and carry, which fits my full sized Smith and Wesson M&P .9 perfectly.






This pack runs for about ninety dollars and is worth the money. It has 8 pockets/pouches, half of which are zippered. The main compartment is 156 cubic inches which holds a surprising amount of gear and has a water resistant storm collar. The fabric is 1050-Denier light-weight ballistic nylon and is water and abrasion resistant. All zippers and buckles are heavy duty and easy to operate. 









Over all this is an excellent pack, heavy duty and ready to be put through the paces. Even if you don't want to EDC this, it can easily be used as a minor field/scout bag or even a get home bag that is stuck in a car. When I am not using this as an EDC I keep a minimum amount of gear in it. Everything from gloves to basic first aid. I would suggest this pack to anyone looking to economize their EDC. I have found this bag to be an excellent go to EDC pack.


-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment